Thursday, September 10, 2009

Party planning, as usual...

So we are planning my niece Kaylin's 2nd Birthday Party and it's going to be a Country Fair theme. We are going to have carnival games and treats, and even a bounce house. It's going to be awesome. I'm really excited and so are Sandy and Juan (yes, even Juan!). Our challenge is to do it all on a budget, and so far it seems like we should be able to swing it and still have a successful and creative party.

I think I have a party planning addiction. I can't just throw a small party. I always have to get super creative and blow it up into a full-blown event. What can I say? I love to do these things for the people I love... and I admit, I love the praise I get for all my creativity and hard work. "You should start your own business." "You are so good at this!"

That's so bad, isn't it? It's not Christian to be wanting all the praise like that. The glory needs to go to God, not me. Bad, Kristina!

No, but seriously. All the praise and glory does go to Him and I think when people see the love that we have for Sandy, who isn't even our blood sister, it speaks to the love of God through us. I will try my best to give Him the glory when this thing goes down, because I'm not gonna lie... this party is gonna be the bomb! =)

No comments: