Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blech... Jumble jumble... Putter putter...

That's how I feel right now. lol My brain cannot function correctly (I told a caller today that Philip Browning [the head of my Department] was spelled with an F instead of with a Ph... ay!), and on top of that I feel like these people are giving me an unnecessary hard time at work today. I'm frustrated and tired. I have about 45 minutes left before I go home and they can't pass by fast enough.

It's just one of those days. Or is it? Ever since I got these spacers, I've felt almost depressed. I feel down. I feel like I could just curl up in a ball and go to sleep for a whole day. I think part of it is also just stress. Party planning stress. Money stress. Time stress. Stress stress.

These are the times I start to wish I had someone to help me carry this burden in my life. Someone to come home to. Someone to vent to. Yes, I have my Lord Jesus. I know he should suffice. The problem is that He's not physically here just yet. In the meantime, I wish I just had that physical someone here.

Lord, help me to get by on You. You should suffice in my life, but apparently You don't completely because I'm still longing for that human comfort instead of Your's. I'm sorry...

Great, now I'm crying. *sigh*

No comments: