Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pain and Starvation

Okay, I take it back. I'm complaining!! I can't eat anything because it hurts to chew. I HATE THESE SPACERS!

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not nice when I'm hungry. I feel very not nice today. I did eat my lunch, but hardly. I made the unfortunate mistake of bringing Pot Roast. I was able to eat the soft veggies, but the meat itself I pretty much had to break into tiny pieces and just swallow whole. I tried chewing once and it was no bueno. My molars where throbbing. It's kinda hard to chew with your front teeth, so I gave up on that. Then on top of all that, everything get's stuck everywhere (I know I complained about that previously, but I'm complaining again, okay. LOL).

I went online and typed in "what to eat with spacers." Yeah, pretty much everything/everyone said ice cream, soup, and mashed potatoes (I'm lactose intolerant and all those things are chock full of carbs). So, I don't know what the heck I'm going to do. All I have at home is protein and salad, and I think at this point even lettuce will be too hard for me to chew.

*crying*

I want to lose weight, but not by starvation!!!! What am I going to do....

No comments: