Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"arrested for DUI..."

Man, something HILARIOUS happened today involving my Facebook page. Just had to record it for posterity.

I had a dream last night that this guy totally rejected me. The night before I had a dream that I was arrested for DUI. (Don't know what's up with these dreams, but yeah....) So I thought I'd be clever and post something about it on my Facebook page. I decided to send the status update from my phone via text message. Bad idea.... or was it?

This is what I sent:

(Kristina Morales) dreamt that she got rejected by some guy. Wow. Even in my dreams. Lol. I guess its still not as bad as the dream I had the night before in which I was arrested for DUI...

Well, next thing you know I start getting all these comments from people:

"DUI?"

"Ha, I just saw your first post, but at first I was like, why is Kristina rested for a DUI? And why would she post that?? Lol, I get it now!!!"

"I am glad I read the entire message. I would have been calling Monroy and busting you out...LOL"

OMG! I realized then that the status update got posted in two parts! The second post just read:

(Kristina Morales) arrested for DUI...

Too funny!!! I had all these people thinking for second that I was arrested for driving under the influence. All I could think of was their reactions because I am the last person that anyone would think was going to get arrested and definitely not for DUI. Of course, everyone thought it was funny once they realized what was going on.

Oh man, that made my day!

No comments: