Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It's a celebration!

Yay! (This is where you picture me smiling with my arms in the air and confetti falling all over the place.... LOL)

Yesterday, I finally got my letters from the County with my score for the Secretary I, II, and III exams. I got 92.5 on all three and was put in Band 2 for all three.... Woohoo! I didn't do half bad! =) That means I am now going to be promoted to Secretary II and will be making about $300 more each month. Yes! That is going to help me out a lot. That will give me about $100 more on each paycheck after taxes. Works for me!

I am now going to be an actual, official SECRETARY... finally, after all theses years of being called one (at Magic and in the County), but not actually getting paid as one...

Thank God! I can only give Him thanks. He is the one who makes all good things happen!

I'm totally doing the running man right now. LOL!

No comments: