Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Depravity...

Do you know how long it's been since I've made out with someone?! Almost a year! A WHOLE YEAR!!!! Even worse: the last person I made out with turned out to be a major jackass. *sob* Grrr! You know, a girl doesn't feel very pretty about herself when for a whole year no one wants to make out with her.... well, at least no one makes it known that they want to make out with her.

I am totally feening a good makeout session right about NOW. Seriously! I'm getting desperate (if you can't tell). I'm to the point where homeboy from work (the one that I think may be married and who I know has a small child at home) is starting to look appealing to me. Bad! Very bad! I really need a "special friend" already, man! One that is totally single and totally into me and only me...

Hahaha! I'm cracking myself up right now, but at the same time I'm ready to start crying. I think this is what people feel like when they are sex-deprived... Ah man... I'm pathetic...

No comments: