Monday, May 7, 2007

Emotions...

Man, this was an emotional weekend. It was pretty much good emotion all around though:
  • I was happy for Misty and "Poodle" (they had me crying on more than a few occasions at that wedding).
  • I was glad that things went okay for the wedding.
  • I was happy that my hair came out fabulous. =)
  • I was happy for my mom and the recognition she got.
  • I was happy and moved to find out that I'm not a "best friend," but the "greatest friend."
  • I was proud of my sister for blowing the song she sang at the wedding away.
  • I was glad to hear Juanito call me his sister.
  • I was happy that Oscar De La Hoya got his butt beat.
  • I was happy to go home and knock out as soon as I hit the bed.
So many things to be glad about... It was a good weekend...

So yeah...You know what's funny? How many people have contacted me about deleting my MySpace. I don't know whether to feel special that they are concerned or, to be quite honest, get annoyed and think they are just nosey and want to know why they don't get to know my juice anymore... haha! I think for some it is actual concern and for others it's the nosiness. Oh well, whateva...

This morning was the first time in a LONG time that I didn't dread going into work. Thank you, Arlene, for leaving. You have made my working environment much more pleasant already... That's just one more good emotion. Let's keep it going! =)

No comments: