Thursday, May 3, 2007

Oh no...

The wedding is two days away (!) and I'm starting to feel not so hot. I'm feeling feverish, like I'm about to get a cough, and like I want to spew from not just my mouth, but other places too (sorry if that's too much info... LOL). I really hope that this crap stays away until at least we get through the ceremony and the pictures. I still have so many errands to run too before this thing goes down. Eek!

Why now? Only me.... ONLY ME! My body has been trying to get sick off and on for the last like 3 months, and it picks now to finally kick in! Sheesh! Give me a break here! I usually don't do this, but I think I'm going to stop off at the store and get me some Vitamin C and all that other crap people take when they are sick to get better faster...

Ay Dios mio...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The stress of life can throw you around a bit too. I've been feverish lately too... I fugured it was the wind and allergies. I know that carbs are bad, but have some rice or bananas to kinda solidify everything :-)