Monday, May 7, 2007

She deserves it!

If they don't make Paris Hilton serve her way-too-low sentance of 45 days, I will personally be out there protesting. That little wench has broken so many traffic laws it's not even funny and she just keeps getting away with it. Looks like it's the end of the line this time. I just hope she doesn't weasle her way out of it. That would be so unfair. So many people get way worse punishments for the things she's done just for their first offenses. She's done this stuff repeatedly and has only gotten little flicks (not even slaps) on the wrist.

I hope she goes and sh**s bricks while she's in there too... Ha!

Then you got Ty Pennington, from Extreme Makeover Home Edition. What the h? Come on Ty! Driving under the influence of alcohol AND drugs. Way to go buddy. Just lost a lot of respect for you.

And don't even get me started on the whole David Hasselhoff drunken video. I know you've seen it. Sad, but funny.... but so sad...

No comments: