Monday, May 7, 2007

My candidate...

Okay, so yesterday I was watching the Republican Presidential debate (they were re-playing it on one of the news stations and because I have such an exciting life). I have to say that despite the fact that he is a Mormon, I think I may have to go with Mitt Romney. The man almost 100% stands for everything I stand for -- plus, he is way charismatic and seems totally sincere (that says a lot coming from me because I have a gift for reading people). I just feel like I can trust this man with my country's well-being.

The elections are a ways away, but for now Mr. Romney is at the top of my list... I definitely don't want Hilary, Obama, or McCain, or even Giuliani (he can't seem to make up his mind on whether he is pro-life or pro-choice), as my president.

Remember to vote, people! and please vote your values. Look at the candidates and what they believe and go with what your conscience is telling you! Don't just vote for someone based on whether they are Democrat or Republican or how much media they get or how popular they are. It's your future at stake... more than some of you know.

We'll see what happens about a year from now...

No comments: