Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Welcome...

Okay. This is my brand new blog. I'm starting fresh.

I've left MySpace, where I blogged practically everyday and I'm having withdrawals. I can't go back to MySpace, however, because it's become too High School. So, I've reverted back to Blogger.com.... where I started my blogging career.

I've decided to have rules this time:
1. Nothing about family (unless it's good news; i.e., "So and so" is pregant. Yay!)
2. Keep it about me.
3. Use less negative opinion.
4. Try to keep the people informed (which I did a lot of on MySpace already).
5. Keep my readers limited to only people that I actually have real relationships with.

So, hopefully this works out for me. I am the kind of person that has to vent about life and blogging is very therapuetic for me, so I'm sticking to it.

I can't promise that absolutely no one will be offended by what I write, but I'm hoping that it isn't as bad as on MySpace...

No comments: