Thursday, September 27, 2007

Woohoo! to the 2nd Power

Woohoo times 2!

Woohoo! #1: Last night I got home and found an envelope from Nissan Extended Warranty Services. It was thin, so I was a little scared that it was going to be one of those "sorry, we can't do anything for you" letters. I was wrong! It was two checks--one in the amount of $2,804.57 and the other in the amount of $255.00. Oh yeah! I got almost all of my money back! I am SO happy. That more than covers what I just paid for the water pump. Thank you, Jesus!

Woohoo! #2: I spoke to my mom this morning and she told me that Sandy has been having false labor and has already passed her mucos plug (I know... too much info.), which means this baby is coming pretty freakin soon. She has an appointment today where they are going to try to turn the baby because it's still breached, but we are hoping that they will scrap that idea and just go ahead and schedule her for a C-section. Woohoo!!!! That means my baby could be here today or tomorrow. Yay baby!!! I'm totally hoping so because frankly I can't wait anymore. I WANT MY BABY!!! =D

I'll definitely be updating this story and hopefully it will be with some good news... =)


UPDATE: Baby never came. She went to the doctor, they told her that it was too late to try to turn the baby (Duh!), and sent her home. All they told her was to come back if the contractions got really bad. Dummies! I swear to Gatito!

No comments: