Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ew! Go away...

Why did "Mr. F" just randomly text message me asking if I miss him? Blech! Get out of here with that crap!

I was watching The Hills the other day and Lauren Conrad said something that is so true: The bad guys always come back right when you are over them already. It's like they have this radar. Well she said it's like they have a pager that goes off right when you stop thinking about them. So true!

I haven't heard from this guy in a minute. Then out of left field he's asking if I miss him and telling me he's sick and blah blah blah. I don't care!! I know this has to do with the major blow off I gave him last time I saw him (see my blog entry, "Slime..."). It's the thrill of the chase. It's the challenge of proving to himself that he could still have me if he wanted me.

Haha! You are wasting your time, buddy. I am the one in control here...

No comments: