Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thug Candy

LMBO!!!!!

Yesterday, I had Liz read my blog entry entitled "You're Beautiful." After, I called her up and started telling her how funny it was and how there are so many thug-ish guys where I live that are always trying to holler at me. I am soooo not into those kind of guys. I see it this way--especially in regards to cholos/gangstas--if you don't care whether or not you live or die, how are you even going to care about me? Plus, I highly doubt these guys have a personal relationship with God, right? lol

So, we are laughing about it and she tells me, "I know you won't get one, but if you did you should get a tatoo that says 'Thug Candy.'" Oh my gosh! I was cracking up for like 3 days on that one. Thug Candy? It's freakin priceless! I was like, "Liz, that is the funniest thing you have ever said." Ay ay ay! Then I was like, "I'm so gonna use that!"

Haaaaa-larious!

No comments: