Monday, September 24, 2007

Learning the hard way....

So, my little cousin, George, got himself into a pickle this weekend. Apparently, he was driving around the neighborhood (where both he and my mom live) in the car that my sister gave him, somehow lost control, and crashed into one of the neighbor's porch. Way to go! He doesn't even have his license yet and he's already messing up. Dummy. On top of that, we hear he has been letting some little 12-year-old girl drive it and we are thinking she possibly could have been the one behind the wheel... not that he would admit that. Not good.

Now, in order for it not to get reported, my dad and uncle had to rebuild this guys porch. Lucky kid. If that would have been outside of the mobile home park, he might have been in some bigger trouble and it would have gone on his record. Real bad since he was driving it on a permit with no adult over 25 in the car. He is darn lucky. Especially since he wants so desperately to become a firefighter. I hope this scared him enough not to do any more stupid stuff like this. I know he is better than this crap, so I'm hoping he really does learn his lesson and doesn't repeat the same stupid mistake....

No comments: