Monday, September 10, 2007

Oh Britney...

Unless you've been hiding under a rock somewhere (and mine is the only blog you read), then you probably know by now that Britney Spears' performance at the MTV Video Music Awards completely bombed last night. (Google it... You'll find the video)

Well, of all the headlines about the debacle, this has got to be the best and funniest in my opinion. Muahaha! That chick should have cashed out a long time ago and quit while she was ahead. She is now so far in the hole, I don't think there is any coming back.

Why was I the only person that never thought she had any talent to begin with? I wonder what my old High School friend, Mayra, thinks. She was the first person I know he knew who Britney Spears was. We thought she was funny/weird for being into this little blond pop chick in pigtails and a school uniform who sounded like a sexed-up Shirley Temple... ew....

No comments: