Monday, September 17, 2007

Disneyland always makes it better...

So, yesterday I tagged along with Katie, Nick, Tirsa, and Selso to Disneyland for Selso's birthday. We were there for only a little while, but we had fun.

Unfortunately for me, I made the stupid decision to sit in the front on Splash Mountain and I got fricken DRENCHED. 90% of my body was seriously covered in water. I literally had to take my jeans off in the restroom and wring the water out. It was definitely very uncomfortable. Then I never really got around to drying completely off before sunset and I was freezing. I had to buy a sweater, but it really didn't help because it got damp from the contact with my wet clothes. Now as a result, I totally have a cough and have been feeling crappy all day. Oh well... Like I said, we had fun.

I sure pigged out too. I was eating a little bit of everything. Bad, Kristina! I really need to stop. I think because of all my stress lately, I've been eating a little too much crap and it's starting to show. I really got to get back on that step machine. I am not going to Ireland looking like a fata$$.

Anyway, fun times. I love Disneyland. That place will never get old...

No comments: