Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hell of a weekend in hell...

So, instead of getting into details about my weekend (because it would literally take me hours to type it all out), I'm just going to list short summaries and you can just fill in the blanks yourself:

1. It's hot as HELL (hence my title) and I'm in S. Clarita where it's hotter than Hell.

2. My car broke down again. Found out my extended warranty ended 2,000 miles ago. 2,000 MILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is practically nothing. This time it's somewhat my fault because I put the wrong kind of coolant in the car and now have to have my cooling system repaired (flushing of system, replacing of seals, any other damage as a result of my stupidity, etc.). This car is so leaving my life after these repairs are complete.

3. Got rejected by someone I really liked. He was totally, by all signs and behavior, feeling me too for a minute there, but then out of nowhere he was acting like he didn't even know me. I am still shocked and confused. His friends liked me. His friends' girlfriends liked me. His best girl friend liked me. He seemed to like me. Then all of a sudden he's talking about how beautiful some other chick is and how he wants to get with her right in front of me. Gosh! What is the deal!? Actually, I know what the deal was: Fear.... fear of a good thing right in front of your face. That's understandable when you are still healing from an ex-wife who is crazy and has admitted that your oldest child is probably not yours, but does that mean that I deserve to get my feelings hurt because you aren't ready for another relationship. No.

4. My relationship with one of my best friends is now over and it has ended bitterly. I'm not the type to place the all the blame on someone because I know that there are always contributing factors on both sides of a problem, but in this case, I know I didn't do anything wrong. She and my sister decided to talk about me behind my back. When I tried to apologize for my part of it, forgive her for hers, and let it go, she got defensive (which tells me she's guilty), tried to flip the script on me to make me look like the messed up party, and insulted me and the person that I am. Negative. You can convince yourself all you want, hun, but the truth is that I have always been straight up and to the point with you, but you have not been with me. Whatever. I'm over it. I have a few friends in my life who I know love me for me, recognize that I have made changes for the better, and who don't throw the past in my face, all because they know they f-ed up. That's all I need. Thanks...

No comments: