Tuesday, August 3, 2010

(Almost) Best Birthday Ever! (Part 2)

So the second thing I did for my birthday was also Disney-related: Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure! The main reason we (Mandy, Baby, Mom, Dad, and I) went, beside it being my birthday, was to see World of Color. It was SO worth it. That show was AMAZING and it definitely tugged at my heartstrings. If you can, make sure you go see it.

Aside from World of Color, the highlights were:

- The Blue Bayou for dinner. Love that place. Another thing you must do if you haven't... and have the Monte Cristo. It's a heart attack on a plate, but so worth it. lol.

- The Mark Twain (the big river boat). I seriously haven't done that since I was a kid and it was pretty cool. Especially since they've had some changes to the things you see when you take a cruise on the Rivers of America. Pretty cool.

Overall, as I said in the previous birthday post, this was one of the best birthdays I've EVER had. Thank you, Lord, for another blessed year of life. =)


Below are some shots from my phone for your enjoyment.

Yes! Happy Birthday to me!


The Wonder Wheel at DCA. Later on this will light up nice and pretty like.

Mom and Dad had a blast on Toy Story Mania... it was the first time for both.


Mandy, Baby, and Me on Thunder Mountain



World of Color about to start.



Ooooooo. Pretty.






Fire!





Lady and the Tramp. =)

No comments: