Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Francis Chan and me?

Why did I have a dream last night that I was prego out of wedlock and Francis Chan and I were in love with each other? Hahaha!!!

In the dream, Francis' wife had died and I think he took pity on me because of my "situation." So somehow we just fall in love. (I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I'm pretty sure we made out in the dream too... LOL)

Hysterical and random.... and WEIRD. Weird because who sees religious leaders in a romantic way? I normall don't, I can tell you that. Plus, I don't think I've ever even been attracted to an Asian man before. Not that I have anything against them, I'm just more inclined toward the "browner" men (my daddy's Mexican; what do you want?). =)

But anyway.... Thought I would share and jot it down for posterity.

Too funny.....

No comments: