Sunday, August 29, 2010

My grass is made of gold...

Wow. So I was going through a box (which was apparently something I should have saved for another day because now my back is throbbing, but I digress) and I found a message form from work. It was clearly from a couple of years ago when I was in my old section at work. On it I wrote the following:

I'm in another world of make-believe where good is still good and bad is still bad. I choose to stay here even though it isn't the most comfortable. It's no the easiest. The grass sometimes looks greener outside of here, but then I remember that my grass is made of gold. My water tastes sweet and what awaits me is better. So laugh at my world and tell me it's not real. Soon you will see, my world will win and yours fades away.


I really wish I could remember what was going on in my life to prompt me to write this. I'm sure I was feeling attacked for me beliefs, or maybe I was just feeling more and more frustrated with a broken and disgusting world that has lost all sense of right and wrong, good and evil.

I don't know. I don't even remember writing it, but I'm glad I found it.

No comments: