Tuesday, August 10, 2010

On and off my nerves...

One day I'm fine. One day everything and everone is getting on my nerves.

I don't know what the deal is. I'm sure it has to do with a combo of my ovarian cyst issues and stress, but some of it is just plain other people being ridiculous and propelling me into annoyance.

I think I've resolved in my mind that I am going to try my best to get myself moved back to the Pomona-ish area by this time next year. In the meantime, I have to "wait it out" in the Valley. I think I have subconciously opened up a window in my mind that allows me to be extra annoyed with everything in the Valley and in the house because I know I won't be there forever. I know that's wrong and I need to get it under control because I don't want to drive the people around me crazy. It's hard though because the people around me are also sometimes getting on my nerves. lol.

I also think that I'm just not cut out for living with a sibling. Because of our established roles in the family, things don't change. Translation: My little sister thinks she can come in my room and mess with my stuff the way she did when we were little. Uh no. We are adults now. You can't just take my stuff, especially because there is no Mom and Dad to protect you. =)

I know it's all just little things. I shouldn't sweat the small things. It's just that the small things can all add up to one big ball of frustration.


Lord, help me out. Calm my spirit. Help me to be content and to not allow little things to break my positive stride. Help me to be happy in all situations and circumstances. Help me to address things in a way that is not offensive or mean. Help me to lower my expectations. Help me to live You at all times... in my waking, in my sleeping, in my working, in my driving, in my speaking. In everything. Thank you, Lord.

No comments: