Wednesday, July 28, 2010

(Almost) Best Birthday Ever! (Part 1)

So, aside from last year's birthday where I was baptized, this years birthday was the greatest! I really had such a great time!

As mentioned in a previous post, we went to San Francisco. We got to do nearly everything I wanted to do: The Golden Gate Bridge, the Walt Disney Family Museum, a sightseeing tour of the city, and the sea lions, plus more! It was great, and to top everything off the weather was nice and cool. I got to wear a sweater the entire time. I was loving it!



Golden Gate Bridge


Lombard Street

Sightseeing Tour




We stopped at this pub for Dinner after our tour. I had Corned Beef and Cabbage and an Irish Coffee. Mmm!



Wine Tasting at Boudin's Sourdough Bread Factory. =)

Sea Lions!

Maple Bacon Apple Donut from Dynamo Donuts!

Chinatown!

We stopped at Fog City Diner for breakfast before heading home. It was good!

No comments: