Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I need a vacation from coming back from vacation...

So I've completely moved back to the Valley and today I went back to work. Blah!

As I predicted, I came back to a giant mess. My desk was chaos... it literally took me about 6 hours to sort through everything. To make things even worse though, someone decided it would be a good idea to rearrange my desk.

Thank you. I totally needed to come back and find MY stuff moved around, as if you were trying to send me a message that my arrangement just wasn't working for you. Well, excuse me. I thought it was MY desk.

That's like asking someone to housesit for you and then coming home to find out that they really didn't like how you had your furniture set up, so they decided to "redecorate." Who asked you to do that? All I asked was that you watch my house, feed the dog, and water the plants. Geez!! Have some respect!

I can't imagine covering someone else's workspace and feeling that I have the right to go ahead and move their stuff around and not put things back where I found them. It's called common courtesy.... *sigh*

Needless to say, I will be doing everything I can in the future not to be out for extended periods of time. Or at the very least, only have CERTAIN people--people I can trust--cover from now on....

No comments: