Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Moving limbo...

So, I'm pretty much moved to the Valley. I have almost all my stuff there. I'm just waiting for my furniture to be moved. I'm kind of in between right now... *sigh*

To be quite honest, I'm depressed. I already don't like it. I've been off this week and just shopping for groceries made me upset. The people in the Valley are just so different.... in a bad way. I mean, everywhere you go you are gonna find rude, uneducated people, but it just feels like it's worse in the Valley. Everything in Pomona/Chino is just so much more calm. Plus the Christian community is just so much more REAL.

I feel lost. I feel out of place. I feel uncomfortable. I feel like I made a mistake.

*LOUD SIGH*

Then to top it all off, I MISS MY CAT! I literally broke down in tears when I stepped into the Pomona house today and picked him up after not having seen him in almost a week. I just hate leaving him behind. It would have made things so much nicer if I could have at least brought the cat with me. =(

THIS SUCKS!!! Oh and one more thing... I have to pay $50 more in rent than what I was originally under the impression I had to pay. Gah! How was this supposed to be a good thing?

Lord, please help me. I don't want to rank out on my sister and I know that I have to do this. Please give me a calm heart. Please surround me with people who love you. Please help me find a church that honors you and has REAL people in it. Please HELP ME get through this change!!

No comments: