Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tidbits...

Okay so I interviewed for the Sec III position the other day and I've decided that I'm 90% sure that I will take it, but I'm still iffy. I just need a little more time to think it over. I think it's just too good an opportunity to pass up, I just need to discuss it with a few more important people in my life because I'm just the kind of person that needs input and feedback. Then I will make my decision. (Sheesh. I wish times were sucky at work right now... it would make it just so much easier to leave...)

What the H is up with Lindsay Lohan. That girl has got some MAD issues. I'm mean deep-rooted, self-destructive, girl-you-need-Jesus issues. My goodness! The girl has gone and got her self arrested for DUI and cocaine possession AGAIN! She just got out of rehab and now she's going right into jail. They need to do her like they did Paris and maybe she'll be scared straight. They need to put her momma in there with her, but not with her like in the same cell, otherwise it would be like they were just out there at the club... haha! Wow, that girl needs extensive help... (check out PerezHilton.com... he has all the juice...)

No comments: