Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Progress...

So, I've been working out on the stepping machine at home almost daily since the day I saw myself in Misty's wedding pictures and boy has it paid off. I am feeling and looking way better. I bought myself some capris this weekend and they were a size 9! Yes! I'm back in the single digits baby. lol I guess I just needed that inspiration of seeing myself looking absolutely abhorent in order to get myself motivated enough to start working out. Well, that and I want to look good for 1) the dress I am wearing to a wedding this weekend; 2) my Vegas b-day trip; and 3) Puerto Vallarta.

The added bonus is that all this excerise is kicking my endorphins in to high gear, which is causing me to be in a good mood for the majority of the time. It feels good not to be all depressed and throwing a pity party all the time. That has a lot to do with the excercise, feeling okay about the way I look, and just an effort on my part to try to think more positively and be more positive all around.

Yay! I hope I keep this up. I think the happiness alone is enough incentive to stay fit for the rest of my life!

No comments: