Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Who am I kidding?

I just went back and read my last post and boy was I mad and bitter. Okay, sorry, people. You aren't all "ungrateful bastards," but it sure does feel like the world is full of them. Nevertheless, I don't see myself becoming a self-centered, uncaring person like I vowed I would. It's just not in my nature. I just get fed up sometimes with people taking advantage of my generosity and love.

Things have worked themselves out, for the most part, and I'm over the anger. I was kinda shocked at just how angry I got because I have been doing exceptionally well lately. I haven't allowed myself to be upset or sensitive about hardly anything up until that point. I was letting everything just roll off these broad shoulders (stupid broad shoulders... thanks, Dad). I have not been taking things personally. All that good stuff.... I guess it just all came down on me at once. Oh well, I'm over it. As Scarlet O'Hara would say: Tomorrow is another day...

No comments: