Saturday, July 21, 2007

Dear Everyone,

What is it about me that makes people want to suck the life out of me?

It's okay to take and take and take from stupid Kristina, but does anyone ever stop to think what they can do for her? NEVER. There is not one human being on the face of this earth that stops and thinks to themselves--even once--"Kristina is such a good friend and does so much for me. What kind of nice little thing can I do for her today.... just to brighten up her day." Nope. No one.

It's just so easy to think of the people who we can sucker or manipulate into doing things for us, but it's nearly impossible to ever stop and think of what we can do for those people in our lives that really care and bend over backwards for us. I think I'm literally the only person I know who does the latter.

Maybe that's why people want to suck the life out of me: I'm a freakin SUCKER.

Thanks everyone, and may I add, "F you, you ungrateful bastards! I'm done, son!"

No more doing for anyone. I'm going to turn into a selfish, greedy, friendship rapist with no conscience like you all and see how you like it.

=)

No comments: