Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Pig

I knew I didn't like Antonio Villaraigosa and I'm proud to say that I did NOT vote for him. It came out that he had an affair with a news reporter as his marriage was ending. Looks like he's probably been unfaithful long before this though... I just love how he tried to come off like this nice family man on TV. Please!

Side Note: What is with Mexican men named Antonio not being able to be faithful? (My dad is Mexican and his name is Antonio and he was unfaithful... hmmm...)

I never liked him. I have good instincts about people, plus, I usually don't like Mexican politicians because they totally milk the fact that they know that Mexicans will vote for them for the sheer fact that they are Mexican. They never encourage our people to vote their conscience or for the candidates that most go align with what they believe. That crap pisses me off. Who cares that most Mexican politicians are Democrats and are for things that most Mexicans, who are typically Catholic, should be against... Abortion for example. What does that matter, right? As long as the candidate is one of us, we are voting for him. Idiots!

Well, look who you voted for? Someone who has no ethics or morals. Someone who was too cowardly to leave his wife with dignity BEFORE he hopped into the sack with some other young muchacha. Way to go!

No comments: