Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Nice touch...

This morning my dad asks me where he can get one of those baby carrier things that you can strap on you chest (like a backwards backpack). I told him that he can get them at Target or Babies R' Us. Then I was like, "Why? Did you want to take Gatito on a walk or something?" (lol)

He goes, "No. Like how you got drunk and took him for a ride in the car?"

Huh?

At first I think he's just joking, but I see he is serious. I'm like, "What are you talking about?"

He tells me that "somebody" told him that I got drunk by myself the other day and then took Gatito for a ride in the car. Hahaha! First of all, I know that "somebody" was Katie because I told her that the other day when I was upset over some stupid stuff, I decided to get myself tipsy so that I could laugh instead of cry (is that a freakin crime?). I got tipsy but never once did I take Gatito, put him in the car, and go for a ride. WtH? ONLY my family can twist a story like that. My mom and Katie both have a wonderful knack for having big mouths and getting stories completely wrong.

I just love the way my dad was coming at me all confrontational-like. As if I've ever been one to have anything to hide. I was like, "I was drinking, but I did not take the cat for a drive. So he can piss all over my car? I don't think so." I think he knew I was telling the truth because he left it alone after that. (Isn't it funny that he got more mad that I took his precious little buddy on a dangerous drunken ride, then that I even got drunk by myself.... hahaha!!!!)

Ay ay ay!

No comments: