Monday, July 16, 2007

My weekend round-up...

So the wedding was enjoyable. It was at Quiet Canon Country Club in Montebello. Pretty nice place. I've been there before for a Clerical conference, but going for a wedding is much nicer. The food was excellent. The layout was great. I would definitely, DEFINITELY, have my wedding there if I was going to have a wedding (still debating it). Overall, very nice.

The wedding was for my dad's boss's daughter. That women is the best. She loves my dad and now calls me her adopted daughter. She was over here telling me that she was looking for my husband so that my dad could pay for my wedding to be there at the same place.... hahaha! Yeah right! I told her, "you and me both." =) She had me laughing pulling my dad up to go dancing every other song. She told him to assure me that they were not having an affair... HAHAHA! She's so cute. She's always telling me how pretty I am. The funny thing is that I hate hearing that from people, but from her I don't mind. I don't know what it is about her. I guess because she just comes off so genuine. I don't know.

She sure can throw a party though. It was off the chain. I felt like I was in one of them cliche Black movies though when everyone and there momma got on the dance floor to do the electric slide... haha! It was a sight to be seen. I'm talking like 100 people (black, white, Mexican) all in rows straight up doing the electric slide. It was pretty cool... I should have got up in there, but my feet were killing me by that point from my fabulous shoes. =)

I had a good time! I totally would love to do an event like that every weekend, I swear. I need to get out more. I did feel bad though... Kim and Mike graduated from their church's Marriage Class this weekend. I didn't go because I didn't want to use up any gas (saving for Vegas) and I was under the impression that my dad was going to spend the night Sunday night and go straight to work Monday, otherwise I would have rode with him. I was wrong. He came back Sunday night. To top it all off, he told me that no one, but him and my Aunt and Uncle made it to the graduation. That's jacked up. Mom, Katie, nor Sandy made it. Way to show your support guys! I feel real bad... truly... I hope they don't take it personally and I really hope that Mike doesn't use it to try to convince Kim that we don't have her back... =(

What else? I think that's it for now. Until the next time...

No comments: