Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Speaking of fun times...



This weekend Katie, Sandy, Tirsa, and I are going to San Francisco to celebrate my birthday, which is Monday by the way. I'm excited.

My main reason for choosing San Fran is because I've been waiting for the Walt Disney Family Museum to open and I've been wanting a good reason to go up and see it. I'm uber excited about that. I love love LOVE Disney and I'm a history person, so seeing personal artifacts and Disney movie artifacts is what I call fun times, man. I can't wait!!!

We also plan to do a hop-on/hop-off tour of the city. I'm looking forward to that also because it's been over 20 years since I last really saw the city or been on a famous San Fran Trolley. So that should be cool.

We also plan to try and hit up some good restaurants and maybe a bar or place we can get some good wine. You know, that adult, sophisticated stuff.

Overall, it should be a nice time. I'm just glad to get out of town for a bit too. Yay traveling!

No comments: