Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dun dun dun!

So next Monday is my 29th birthday. I can't believe this is my last year in my 20s. I can't believe that I'm still single and childless. I can't believe how much I've changed just in the last decade. It's all a lot to think about.

Do I laugh? Do I cry? Do I roll up in a fetal position in the corner and lose my mind because I'll be an "old spinster" soon?

Meh. I'll wait until my 30th for all that.

Instead, maybe I'll resolve to have as much fun and crazy (but not too crazy) times as possible while I can still get away with it. Maybe I'll resolve to hunker down and really start serving the Lord with my extra time instead of being selfish with it.

One thing I'll triumphantly be able to say before I turn 30 is that I will have paid all my debt off. Yay!!!

Okay, 29, let's make this a good one!

No comments: