Monday, February 8, 2010

Lunch date

So I just got asked on a lunch date by my co-worker. Yikes... I think.

This guy is super nice and always comes around to say hi. I've been getting that "I like you" vibe from him, but then again it could be the "you're a cool person and I want to hang out with you" vibe, so I said yes. We have plans for tomorrow.

I'm a little nervous because I'm not so sure I like him the same way, but at the same time, I don't see it as a big deal either. We are cool and there is nothing wrong with going to lunch with someone of the opposite sex. Plus, he wants to tell me about a Bible Study that he went to. I just hope he doesn't want to pay for my food because we all know what that means..... We'll see.

So, Lord, do what You want with this. I know You will keep me in Your hands either way...

No comments: