Thursday, March 6, 2008

Adios to the Snake...

Yesterday, I found out that one of the ladies at work who was trying to get me in trouble a while back and who always gives me a hard time, is leaving our section. Woohoo! Getting rid of her will be like cutting the head off of the snake. She is pretty much the ringleader of the group of people who always give not only me, but my boss, a hard time. They are so full of themselves, despite the fact that they are not all that intelligent, have little to know common sense, and are totally unproductive. They make twice the amount of money that I do, yet I have twice the knowledge and common sense that they will ever have at half the age! (lol)

So, yeah. Her leaving gives me a teensy weensy little kernal... speck... of incentive to actually stay in California. Not much though. Things have the potential to keep staying retarded in the section even with her not there. So, we'll see...

No comments: