Monday, March 17, 2008

Poor baby...

Last night I had a strange dream. (What's new?)

I dreamt that Michelle Williams (ex-girlfriend of the late Heath Ledger) had hired me to be her daughter's nanny. Yes, her daughter, Matilda, with Heath Ledger.

Don't ask me why I dreamt this.

In the dream, I'm watching the little girl, Matilda (who just so happens to look just like the real Matilda... it was scary), when all of a sudden she runs down a hallway and I hear her crying, "my daddy... my daddy." I'm confused, so I run down to see what she's looking at and they are showing Heath Ledger on TV. She starts crying because she can't understand why her daddy's on TV, but not with her. I grab her away and try to comfort her and then either think or say (don't know which) that she should not be allowed to watch TV for awhile because it's too confusing.

Again, I have no idea why I dreamt this, but when I woke up from the dream I wanted to cry. It was so horrible. That poor baby. It's such a tragedy that she will never know her daddy. I really have no idea why this affects me so much. It's weird. I have no connection with these people whatsoever, yet I feel for them like I do have a connection to them. I don't know. Maybe I empathize with people just a little too much sometimes...

1 comment:

Missy said...

A lot of people are shocked about how sad it was. I actually had tears in my eyes when I hear the news.