Monday, August 20, 2007

Wicked weekend....

OMG! Wicked (the musical) was so good! Mandy and I loved it. It was hysterical. It was clever. It was just good! I totally recommend it.

Our favorite character was Glinda the Good Witch. She was so funny. You gotta see it to know what I'm talking about, but just think of the blondest most self-absorbed valley girl on crack. She was great! We sat there and quoted her all weekend.

Saturday, I went to Angelica's baby shower. It was okay. It was funny to watch the guys playing the games. They are so freakin' competitive. They have to win. It doesn't matter what it is. It doesn't matter what kind of prize they are getting. It's all about being the champ. LOL. Ay ay ay.

There were 3 different pregnant chicks there, Sandy included. What is with that? I can name at least 5 people right now that I know who are pregnant. What the H? Am I one of them? Nope. =( Sad day.... =)

Then that night Mandy, some of our boys, and I went to Yankee Doodle's for Mandy's b-day. I got to meet and sit down and talk with one of Mandy's co-workers, Juan, who was so awesome. I really like that guy. I definitely want to hang out with him again.

I got pretty buzzed, but not too drunk. Mandy on the other hand was totally out of it. She had fun though. I'm pretty positive that she had a great birthday weekend. I can say that I had a great weekend too....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved Wicked too!!! My friend, Trevor, took me for my birthday this year! He had worked with the SM a couple of years ago, so we got a backstage tour too! I am trying for tickets in November!!!