Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The best betrayal...

...is from family.

I had the pleasure of finding out today that my own sister almost single-handedly managed to ruin one of my best friendships. She told my friend... er maybe ex-friend (still not sure at this point) that I was saying awful things about her that I never said. In fact, the lies are the exact and utter opposite of what I said about her. Well, now the damage has been done and whether my friend believes that I said those lies or not, things are never going to be the same between us.

My sister knows that this person was one of two people in my life who was a actual good friend to me and yet has allowed herself to be the catalyst for the destruction of that great relationship. Aren't your family members supposed to be happy for you when you have a good friend? I never dreamed, even in my wildest nightmares, that my sister would want me to lose good people from my life.

I don't know what to believe anymore. Anyone want to take a kick while I'm down right now... here's your chance...

No comments: