Monday, August 27, 2007

Good times...

So I've hung out with Mandy and her family for the last two weekends in a row and it's been nice. I always have a good time with Mandy though. It's just how we roll. lol. She totally messed up her knee, so we were limited on what we could do this past weekend, but we still managed to get out. It was enjoyable.

I also had dinner with Katie and Sandy, which was cool. I got in and got out with no drama. I like it like that. I think that is the good thing about not staying at my mom's. Then my mom and I met up on Saturday morning and went on a mad shopping spree to get stuff for the Baby Shower. We did really good. We got a lot done. Then we had a nice lunch, I dropped her off, and went back to Mandy's. Again, very nice and drama free. That's what I'm talking about. I think this is how it's going to have to be from now on in order for us all to have a happy, healthy, and civilized relationship. I'm down with that.

Last night I got home and started on the diaper cake for Sandy and I have to say it is coming out pretty freakin' awesome. I just don't know why God made me so darn talented. I'll post pic of what it looks like for now (it's not finished) later. It is already so cute. I hope Sandy loves it. She better love it because it took me an hour just to roll up the almost 100 freakin diapers it took to make the thing! This is going to be one awesome baby shower...

No comments: