Thursday, August 9, 2007

Las Vegas

Okay, so it took me a while to blog about Vegas because I wanted to get over it first. Yes, I managed to get angry while in Vegas. Why? Because people were inconsiderate. I don't even want to get into the details of it, but of course it was two people who I had never traveled with before. I should have known. No one else besides them gave me a hard time, but everyone knows me--once stuff starts to go wrong I get irritated.

Well it wasn't all bad... I did get to go shopping and I won $354 on a Penny slot machine. Woohoo! I used part of my winnings to get myself a matching Coach wallet to go with my Coach purse. It's so cute. I looks like my purse had a little baby or something. =) I did have fun when I wasn't dealing with those two idiots.

The other plus about the trip was the resort. That place was off the chain!!!--from the staff to the room. I am so going to stay there EVERY time I go to Vegas. It was fabulous. I kept waiting for the catch (I only paid $90 a night for two rooms and a kitchen), but it never came. The resort was too perfect. They have me hooked for life...

No comments: