Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chick-Flicks don't help...

I need to stop watching shows and movies laced with romance. I'm starting to live vicariously through people that aren't even REAL! All it does is make me feel sorry for myself. I literally want to break down and cry because I eventually start feeling an overwhelming sense of lonliness. *sigh*

I've been streaming the first season of Roswell on Netflix. Man! They sure got intense when it came to the love (or lust?) between the two lead characters, Liz and Max. There was one whole episode where they were literally making out in every scene.

I couldn't take my eyes off of it. LOL!

Do you know how long it's been since I've kissed a guy? Over 3 years! 3 LONG YEARS!!!

Watching this mess doesn't help me. I see these kids making out and I'm literally jealous. JEALOUS! Then the pity party begins.

Lord, help me.

"Do not let your heart envy sinners, but always be zealous for the fear of the LORD." Proverbs 23:17

"Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.” Matthew 26:41

"Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual mmorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry." Colossians 3:5

No comments: