Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I just want some creamer!!

I get up EVERY DAY and EVERY DAY I make the coffee in this house. One time I didn't because there was no creamer. Next thing you know the roommate is leaving passive-aggressive Facebook posts about how she's having a bad day and "to top it off, the roommates drank all the coffee." Really? How about checking to see that it was never even turned on.

Well, now I've left my own passive-aggressive status update:

Kristina misses how her dad always had creamer available in exchange for me always making the coffee.

Yeah, we are out of creamer.... or should I say that I am out. I've bought creamer the last two times in a row and it's been sucked dry both times. I asked my sister to buy some yesterday and nothing. I even got attitude about it.

I wake up and there's nothing there but regular milk (I'm lactose intolerant!!) and a creamer way at the bottom of the fridge that the roomie bought... for herself and only herself.

These are the jewels that I live with. And they wonder why I'm already ready to move back to Pomona...

No comments: