Friday, June 8, 2007

Big Pimpin'

Yeah, I'm the bomb. LOL!

The Secretary II Eligible List was released only last week and to date I have received 3 letters and on phone call all asking if I want to interview for a position. Good thing I'm a good person, otherwise I would totally take a couple of them despite the fact that my boss pushed to help me get the Secretary II test just so I could stay in out section. Haha! That would suck if she did all that just for me to leave...

Nah, I'm going to put in my time with my Section as a Sec II for at least another year, before I try to go anywhere else... They should just see this as a sign of how awesome as a secretary and how lucky they are to have me...

(Please see my blog about my temperament unders Weakness, where it talks about being self-centered... LOL.)

No comments: