Monday, June 4, 2007

Poor Paris...

I don't feel bad that she is going to Jail. She needs to go after all the crap she's pulled, but I did feel bad for her this morning when they showed her crying as she pulled into the jail to turn herself. I'm not going to lie; if I was her I would have been crying too. It was pretty sad. Well, it's only 3 weeks and some change, so I'm sure she'll be fine...

This is funny. I guess Madame Tussaud's in NYC (the same one I visited during my NYC trip back in October) has Paris all fitted out in an old school jailmate outfit... It's pretty goofy looking, but funny nonetheless....

I didn't see her laughing last night on the MTV Movie Awards when Sarah Siverman (who I really can't stand by the way) was saying that they should paint the bars to look like penises so she would feel at home (or something like that). Yeah, Paris really didn't laugh at that joke. But then again, didn't seem like anyone was laughing at any of Sarah's jokes... hmmm... Don't think she'll be back to host again... Actually, maybe she's not to blame; the whole show was pretty lame...

No comments: