Thursday, June 7, 2007

Crash and burn...

That's what happened to my Tea Party theme idea for the baby shower. I don't know what happened. I loved the idea and more importantly Sandy loved the idea, yet we aren't doing it anymore. Why? Because a bunch of idiots out there who aren't contributing anything to this baby shower still thought it would be a good idea to throw their two cents in. Well, because Sandy is the kind of person that wants everyone to be happy, she decided not to do the Tea Party theme because too many people thought it was "gay" and don't want to have to dress-up for it. Nice.

She could be having an Osama bin Laden-themed baby shower, people, and I still wouldn't be trying to criticize it if I knew that I was not spending any of my own time or money on the thing. Suck it the F up and shut your damn mouth! It's not your baby shower!

Whatever. So, now it's changed after all my time and effort and freaking dress hunting. I know it doesn't sound like it, but I'm not too mad. I didn't want to sit here and force what I wanted on Sandy either. Plus, it's going to save me a lot of money because I was going to go all out: Linens, china, teapots, etc. This was going to be a nice event. Don't get me wrong though--it's still going to be a nice event, but not half as nice as it could have been...

No comments: