Wednesday, June 20, 2007

All grown up....


Aw, my little baby cousin, George, is graduating High School today! I remember when he was freakin' born and now he is almost 18 and about to start college. Freaky! It means alot too because he is more like a little brother than a cousin. That boy has lived up the street from us since he was like 5. There was a time when he was at our house almost everyday.... especially when my mom came home with McDonald's... lol.

Wowser! Time really does fly. Yesterday he was this tiny little guy who was into Power Rangers and who thought "sucker" was a bad word. Now he is a little man football player who in just a little less than a month will be a man man. Crazy. It brings a tear to my eye. I love him to death and he has made his old cousin proud. =)

No comments: