Monday, June 4, 2007

A weekend of awesomeness...

First of all, please check out these videos of my baby niece's 3-D ultrasound, which were taken yesterday and which are freakin awesome: (please excuse any blurriness... they were taken on my digital camera)

Ultrasound Video 1
Ultrasound Video 2

That was one of the best things I have ever witnessed. I can NOT wait until this child comes into the world!!! Go Baby!

Okay, coming back down to earth... Miguel's graduation was great. It was awesome seeing him achieve something so great. Very proud!

Hung out with Misty this weekend. Made the mistake of seeing myself in some of the wedding pics, but is it really a mistake? It has definitely been the wake-up call I needed to start getting my butt back into shape. I'm not even playing anymore. After that little road block, I had to calm myself down because I almost had a breakdown.

We went to eat and then headed down to the Fox Hills mall (near LAX). That is my new favorite mall people. Best Forever 21 and Macy's EVER!!!! I cheered way up when I found not one, but TWO dresses for the Baby Shower (it's a Tea Party theme, remember). This was great because in the last week I have not been able to find one dress to fit me because apparently, even when you are fat, they don't think anyone has breasts. Almost every one zipped all the way up to the boobs and then stopped there. So frustrating! Well, I was able to find two dresses that zipped all the way up and (bonus) were long enough to cover up my fat thighs and knees. Yay! I took them home and Katie helped me decide which one to keep. The other is going back. I don't need two dresses.


So yeah, overall, fantastic weekend!

No comments: