Wednesday, June 6, 2007

What the F?!

TMZ.com is saying that they are going to make a Thundercats Movie. I am way excited because that cartoon was my show when I was little, but then I have this urge to say, "NO! That's mine!" I really don't want to share my show with all these little brat kids who weren't even born when it was on, but want to front like they are all cool and know about the 80's. Negative.

Thundercats is the ish, though, people! I loved that cartoon so much, that my mom took me down to Universal to meet the cast. They had people dressed up as the characters and I got to meet Lion-o. I totally remember it and I was only like 5-years-old.

The funny thing was that in light of the Transformers movie, which I have been waiting with baited breath for about 2 years for, I was wondering whether/wishing that they would make a Thundercats movie, but now that it's in the talks, I'm not wanting it to happen... MY THUNDERCATS!

No comments: