Monday, September 13, 2010

Justifiable upset-ness....

I've had a lot going on lately, but I either can't write about it (all I can say is that I, and then my family, was blindsided and attacked by an old "friend") or I just don't care to write about it.

Anyway, right now I'm PISSED.

My sister scared the living daylights out of us this morning.

If you don't come home from work and don't let anyone know where you are all night, people ARE going to worry. Plain and simple.

Thoughts of you laying dead somewhere or your car burned beyond recognition or some other horror of that nature ARE going to invade their thoughts. Think about that.

So when they do finally track you down, don't give them attitude for disturbing your sleep. Just apologize and say you'll never do it again. It's the least you can do.

By the way, my sister is an a**hole.

>=( <----- My current angry face

No comments: